Сервис по ремонту
Vanguard has a team of product experts and repair technicians ready to solve any issues.
Contact the Vanguard Customer Service Center.
- Please refer to the warranty card included in the product packaging or check the warranty page here.
- If your product is deemed defective and it is within the warranty period, please follow this procedure:
- Package your product securely (preferably in original packaging) and include your name, street address (physical address only, no P.O. box), a daytime phone number, email address, a brief description of the issues and proof of purchase (copy of paper receipt if available). Mail the product back to the address we give you.
- If the product is under warranty, the unit will be assigned a repair assignment number. Your repaired unit, replacement unit or a similar product with equal value and function will be shipped to you via UPS.
- If your unit is NOT covered under warranty, we will call you with a cost estimate for repair or replacement. At that time, you can accept or decline to move forward with our recommendation. By accepting the repair or replacement, you accept the stated charges and shipping cost. Payment can be made via any payment method we accept.
- Your repaired unit, replacement unit, or a similar product with equivalent value and function will be shipped to you via standard mail.
We generally respond to e-mails within 1 business day for customers based in the USA & Canada. Please check your SPAM box if you do not have a response within 2 business days. Customers in other countries may experience a longer response time if we have to forward your message to your local office for assistance..